Day 2
As expected, my weight was down today to 183.8. I loved seeing that number on the scale. I hope that I am on a continual downhill slide when it comes to my weight.
Today was not too hard. I ate mostly fruit during the morning and midday. I found myself wanting something more...but it wasn't a physical craving. It was a desire to eat. At no time was I hungry, yet in the afternoon and early evening I wanted the feeling of something heavy on my stomach.
Breakfast: Watermelon (it's a great time of year when the watermelons are ripe and juicy!)
Snack: Green smoothie--parsley (lots), spinach, stevia, and two bananas
Lunch: Watermelon
Late afternoon meal: Huge spinach salad with a whole avocado, juice from half of a lemon, grape tomatoes, basil from my garden, cayenne pepper, and salt. Note to self: go easy on the basil :)
Evening: Tomatoes
As I write this, I can see that I probably need to expand my food choices and the volume of food I am eating. I really wasn't hungry though. I didn't have much of an appetite, perhaps because I ate so much last weekend on my trip and I felt so gross. I did go to Costco today to buy more fruits and vegetables. I try to buy organic when I can. My local grocery store has a lot of organic produce, but I don't go out of my way to drive 15 minutes to buy 100% organic at the health food store. My garden is growing like crazy. Soon I will be enjoying my own organically grown vegetables.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment