My weight was up a titch to 181.7 this morning. Weight loss is never linear.
I had a few temptations to cheat or quit this altogether today. The 4th of July weekend is coming up and we are going camping for three days next week. But I knew about both of these when I started my 30 day experiment. I have to remember how awful I felt when I started this just four days ago. I was willing to start this regardless of the upcoming activities.
I didn't plan very well today and had a few tough stretches. I went to an appointment at 10am having only eaten a big slice of watermelon. It was only supposed to be a quick appointment. But I didn't get back until almost 1pm. Needless to say, I was famished. Fortunately someone gave me several pieces of fruit leather (dehydrated fruit, so its okay.) That helped, but I did have a few waves of nausea due to my hunger.
I need to be sure to plan ahead and take food with me when I go out the door, even if I don't think I'm going to need it.
Breakfast: Watermelon
Snack: Fruit leather
Lunch: Mango (1), Figs (3)
Snack: Green smoothie--banana, berries, parsley, spinach, and stevia leaves
Dinner: Raw corn on the cob and I broke down and had a few bites of my children's cooked corn on the cob, unfried rice
Snack: Avocado
I will admit that even though no one may ever read this blog, I didn't quit today because of this blog. I don't want a public record of me quitting on something. I wanted to be accountable to someone or something. So I'm accountable to my blog and any potential readers that may come my way.
Snack:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment