Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day Seven

I feel sooooo good today. What a difference eating raw makes. My weight hasn't dropped much today, but its that time of the month to have a bit of water retention.

My husband and I were in charge of a neighborhood breakfast this morning. There was fruit, muffins, and cinnamon rolls. Fortunately I was so busy taking care of the games and kids' parade, that I didn't have time to be tempted by the good food. When it was all over I had lots of watermelon.

We took our children to the movies this afternoon. The movie theater is a place of great temptation for me. However today I walked in fully committed to being healthy. I constantly have to remind myself how bad I felt last week. This makes a big difference for me.

I was really proud of myself today. I ate completely raw, eventhough I was in some situations were I would typically lose my willpower and fall into the abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment