My weight finally came down some today to 180.9. The last time I ate like this I dropped about ten pounds my first ten days. The first two days this time I lost a lot of water weight, but the scale is not moving as well as last time.
Tonight I felt some major temptation to stop eating this way for the next few days. We have company and my sister-in-law is a great cook. We went shopping and hearing all the great things she wants to make for Sunday dinner tempted me to stop until after our camping trip. But I know that it is hard to get started again once I stop. Fortunately I experienced my temptation while at Costco. As I looked around and saw all of the overweight, unhealthy people, I thought of why I want to live a raw lifestyle. It isn't just for weight loss. It is for healthy and longevity as well. I am in my early forties and I have a two year old. I want to live a long time and be very healthy and active late into life.
Breakfast: Grapefruit and pineapple
Snack: Mangos and more pineapple
Lunch: Watermelon and green smoothie
Snack: Pineapple
Dinner: Salsa with cucumbers, green smoothie
Snack: Soaked oat groats with berries and raw agave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment